This episode features Craig Melby answering one of his most frequently asked questions about what to look for in a good lease review.
Here are the items you definitely want to double check:
1. Who is the Entity?
2. Do you understand the difference between the leasable size and the rentable size?
3. Don’t take the space “as is.”
4. What are your length options?
5. Note the execution date, the commencement date and the rent start date. Is their flexibility for delays?
6. What is the tenant improvement allowance and when will you get it?
As always, your host is Craig Melby, the founder of LeaseSmart. His main goal is to find companies the best facilities and get them the best terms to make their business more profitable and less vulnerable to future, unpredictable circumstances. If you’re finding yourself in this situation give Craig a call.
7. Can you afford the rental rate?
8. What are the exclusivity restrictions that would protect you or prohibit you?
9. What are the co-tenancy stipulations?
Tune in for more in depth information as Craig and Natalie go through the main things to look for in a lease review!
Craig can be reached at 772-223-6655 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a fantastic day!
Questions about YOUR lease? Feel free to contact us for a complementary consultation to decide how we can help your company grow and prosper.
Craig Melby, CCIM, Founder
772-223-6655 – CraigMelby@LeaseSmart.com
Nationwide Site Selection & Lease Negotiations