We Take The Landmines Out Of Leases, Make Them “Safe-to-Sign”, And Achieve Better Terms Too!
Commercial leases are complicated. When you need help understanding or negotiating your lease, call on LeaseSmart; our experts do it every day — for everyone from the biggest corporations in the country to local mom-and-pop businesses.
From Steve L. – Asheville, NC: My wife was starting a new business and needed to lease a commercial space. We’d not had previous experience in this arena and didn’t want to allow our inexperience to cause us to make a poor business decision which could have lead to business failure. I’d known the people at LeaseSmart for sometime and knew they could be trusted to lead us in the right direction. In reviewing the terms of the lease as well as pricing I was correct in hiring them! They recommended many changes during the back and forth negotiation process that worked out in our favor which allowed us to save several thousand dollars over the terms of the lease as well as having renewal options in our favor. I’ve already recommended them to others as I know they’ll be an asset to them as well.
Got enough on your plate? Let LeaseSmart take care of your lease. Examples:
- An office tenant in Chicago saved millions of dollars from the leasing term we suggested.
- A Florida storeowner received thousands of dollars in “build-out contributions” from the landlord because we recommended he simply ask for it.
- A North Carolina surgeon was able to terminate his medical office lease when circumstances unexpectedly soured because of a “Landlord Conditions” term we inserted into his lease.
- A bank client inserted a “lease termination clause” into his lease at our recommendation. Although he thought it totally unnecessary, it ended up saving him a ton of money.
- An architect used our Space-Size Worksheet to determine the amount of space her company really needed. When her Board of Directors told everyone that hers was the best pre-planning ever presented, she looked like a hero in front of her boss.
Why You Should Seek Help on Your Lease
LeaseSmart is a committed group of professional lease negotiators who empower tenants with expert lease advice, quickly and affordably. Take advantage of decades of experience to learn the critical secrets of lease negotiations in clear, easy-to-understand language. Commercial property lease advice will save you much more than the cost of that advice. See our services and pricing.
When to Negotiate Your Commercial Lease
Before you sign a lease, consult with the experts at LeaseSmart. If your lease has an Option to Renew, you have an opportunity to renegotiate your lease. You can add significant value to your situation when your lease comes up for renewal.
If you want to negotiate your commercial real estate lease by yourself, you can find a lot of free information on the Internet, but there is nothing like talking to a pro. Instead of spending days learning the ins and outs, just call LeaseSmart and let the experts guarantee you’ll save money and eliminate risk.
Negotiating Commercial Real Estate leases is our specialty. We only consult on commercial real estate leases — office, retail and industrial leases; nothing residential or having to do with autos and equipment. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal opinions or specific lease language. If you need legal help, use these resources from the American Bar Association: